DIY holiday gifts personalized by you can be special and fun for your loved ones. Choose homemade salt scrubs, spritzers, skin creams, bath salts,shaving creams, chest rubs, roll-ons,dog shampoos and pendant diffusers.
Here is a recipe for Dog Shampoo from Abundant Health:
DIY Dog Shampoo
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. Castile Soap
- 1/4 tsp. Vitamin E Oil
- 3 drops peppermint essential oil
- 3 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 drop melaleuca essential oil
- 1 drop lemongrass essential oil
- 1 drop cedarwood essential oil
- 2 drops Roman chamomile essential oil
- 8 oz. Plastic Bottle with Disc-top Cap
- Mix all ingredients together in an 8 oz. Plastic Bottle.
Note: The mixture is watery but works great for keeping your dog smelling great. It can be a support to your dog’s fur and skin.
For more ideas visit: