Animal Scents Care Collection
Step 1- Pre-Clean the Area
Proper pre-cleaning and wound preparation can improve the healing process. PuriClean blend contains essential oils with cleansing and purifying properties, helping to maximize a healing environment.
• Add 1-2 drops to the affected area to support proper cleansing.*
• Use an AromaGlide Roller Fitment to apply a generous amount to cleanse the affected area.*
• Put 8-10 drops in a 1-oz spray bottle with distilled water for a quick cleansing spritz.
Ingredients: Myrtle, Palo Santo, Patchouli, Rosemary, Cistus, Citronella, Lavandin, Lavender, Lemongrass, Tea tree, Mountain Savory in base of caprylic (fatty acid found in coconut)
Step 2- Disinfect and Protect
Animals that are under stress or injured can be prone to infection. The blend of oils in Infect Away have a cleansing effect that support healthy recovery and helps your pet resist harmful infections that can complicate the healing process.
• Add 1-2 drops to the affected area to support proper healing.*
• Put 8-10 drops in a 1-oz spray bottle with distilled water to support wound-healing properties.
Ingredients: Myrrh, Patchouli, Dorado Azul, Ecuador Oregano, Ocotea
Step 3- Improve and Accelerate
Mendwell essential oil blend contains the healing properties of Geranium, Lavender, Frankincense, and other essential oils that work together to support proper blood flow to promote and maintain the healing process.
• Massage 1-2 drops on the affected area.*
• Use an AromaGlide roller fitment to apply a generous amount to promote wound healing.*
Ingred: Myrrh, Frankincense,Hyssop,Geranium, Lavender, Hinkoki
Animals can be prone to parasites that can affect their growth or progression. With a proprietary combination of Ginger, Peppermint, Spearmint and other supportive oils, ParaGize was created to support healthy digestions, a vital part of ensuring your animal’s overall health and well being.
• Add 2-4 drops to water
• Use an AromaGlide Roller Fitment to apply to the abdominal area.*
Ingred: Anise Cumin, Fennel, Ginger, Juniper, Lemongrass, Patchouli, Peppermint, Rosemary, Spearmint, Tarragon
With RepelAroma- a unique combination of Citronella, Idaho Tansy, Palo Santo, and Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree)- your pet will enjoy being outside without having to deal with pests. This blend is an effective formula that fends off insects and bugs naturally, without the use of harmful chemicals.
• Apply 2-4 drops to your hands and pet onto your animal’s coat.
• Add to a 1 oz spray bottle and spritz generously on your animal’s coat or skin to keep bugs away.
• Diffuse to keep away from certain areas in the home or small areas outdoors.
Whether from abuse, neglect or another emotionally traumatic event from a previous experience or owner, emotional distress can take a toll on animals. T-Away was created to help your animal move past these emotional blocks and support a new level of emotional freedom and joy.
• Add 1 drop behind each ear to calm during times of grief or agitation.*
• Diffuse for 30 minutes 3 times daily to support positive emotional perseverance.
• Use an AromaGlide roller fitment to apply to the bottoms of paws or on the flanks.*
Ingredients: Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood, Frankincense, Valerian, Black Spruce, Davana, Lavender, Geranium, Helichrysum, Cistus Hystrix, Rose, Tangerine, Ylang Ylang, Orange, Angelica, Hyssop, Spanish Sage, Coriander, Bergamot, Lemon, Jasmine Absolute, Roman Chamomile, Palmerosa, Patchouli, Blue Tansy, Ruta, German Chamomile
* Carefully apply according to the size and species of animal. General rule: Dilute more for smaller species.
Check out the Veterinary Advisory Council for Young Living’s animal products: